2011年11月4日星期五

Territory war process Maplestory

I suddenly wrote to here thought a sentenceMaplestory Mesos words, was said: "a Chinese is one-stop, a group of Chinese is a section insect!" I I is absolute of patriotism who, but this sentence words description what? members good wanted to wanted to. Admittedly, playing adventure of players age segment indeed difference large, has more than 10 aged of, also has more than 20 more more than 30 more of, I on 26 aged, members wanted to of does not as, but overall Shang also should reflected is national quality in inside 's? yesterday night, I passing sky of city, a small fly fly chasing Shang I, asked I has Tai Chi fan no, to he look at, I directly on lost has out, he pick up on playing disappeared, I Halo, I station in there wanted to has half a day, Lost on the ground, and told him the Buy MapleStory Mesosintimate conversation, and then I go now. I want to do is show him, for him to reflect on it.
After the auction until, if revealed multiple Association declares war on at things in the same territory, pay to the Association of licensed from a superior game coins up to the week the right to declare war on the territory, if the auction offered the same, to put up the money, secure the right to declare war.
If the territory declares war on after the deadline, the system will send out the message to the President of the Association, Cheap MapleStory Mesosinform whether declared war on success. 6) territories declared war on rule table

没有评论:

发表评论